- Molecular Weight 288.43 Kilograms (kg)
- Medicine Name Bupivacaine
- CAS No 38396-39-3
- Type Other
- Grade Medicine Grade
- Usage For the production of local or regional anesthesia or analgesia for surgery, for oral surgery procedures, for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, and for obstetrical procedures.
- Purity(%) >99.0%
Bupivacaine Ingredients Price And Quantity
- 1150 INR/Kilograms
- 10 Kilograms
Bupivacaine Ingredients Product Specifications
- Medicine Grade
- White to Off white solid
- For the production of local or regional anesthesia or analgesia for surgery, for oral surgery procedures, for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, and for obstetrical procedures.
- 288.43 Kilograms (kg)
Bupivacaine Ingredients Trade Information
- 10 Kilograms Per Month
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Product supply in Standard Packaging & labeling as per FDA along with supportive documentation.
- Western Europe Australia North America South America Eastern Europe Middle East Central America Africa Asia
- All India
- COA MSDS
Our company is actively involved in putting forth a wide collection of pharmaceutical intermediates like Bupivacaine. This is a kind of numbing medicine which aids to block nerve impulses in the human body. This type of a local anesthetic is given as an epidural injection into the column of spinal to produce numbness at the time of surgery, labor, and certain medical procedures. In addition to this, the proposed Bupivacaine can be bought from us in varied needed quantities with supreme quality packaging.
1. Description : White crystalline powder
2. Solubility : n-Hexane, DCM, Methanol & DM Water
3. Water (%w/w) : NMT 1.0
4. Heavy metals (ppm) : NMT 10
5. Residue on ignition (%w/w) : NMT 0.1
6. Assay (%w/w) : 98.5 to 101.0
7. Chromatographic purity (%) : NLT 99.0
8. Residual Solvents (By GC) : As Per ICH